inDigiMOB Words to Music Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition: inDigiMOB Words to Music Competition
Promoter: First Nations Media Australia (ABN) of Level 2, 70 Elder Street, Alice Springs,
NT, 0870, Australia.
Commences: Wednesday 3 June 2020
Closes: 5pm, Sunday 12 July 2020
Entrants: Entry is open to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander residents of Australia.
Entrants may be individuals or groups of up to 4 individuals.
To enter: To enter the competition you must:
- Complete the competition entry form;
- Download the inDigiMOB backing track from the inDigiMOB website home page;
- Produce an original audio recording which incorporates at least one of the inDigiMOB ‘Backing tracks’, recorded with the entrant’s own (or group of entrants’ own) original lyrics;
- Include a photo of the entrants(s), or a photo representing the song (these can be realist or creative); and
- Submit each competition entry form, audio recording, and photo through the inDigiMOB competition email address, email@example.com by 5pm on Sunday 12 July 2020.
- Entries must be the exclusive original work of the entrant(s) and must not infringe copyrights or any other rights of third parties;
- Entries must be accompanied by a completed competition entry form;
- Entries must be accompanied by a photo representing the entrant(s) or the song;
- Entries in First Nations languages are welcomed and accepted;
The judges reserve the right to exclude any entry where:
- The competition entry form is missing or incomplete;
- The audio recording is damaged, distorted or inappropriate;
- The work is not the original work of the entrants.
- Each entry must consist of:
- a completed competition entry form (including entrant’s name(s), contact details, song title and description);
- an audio recording with the entrant’s original lyrics and an inDigiMOB backing track; and,
- an accompanying photo.
- There is a maximum of four (4) entries per individual or group.
- Recordings must be submitted online via firstname.lastname@example.org in mp3, wav or m4a format and be accompanied by the competition entry form.
- Each song must be a mp3, wav or m4a audio file (maximum 5MB file size).
- Entry forms can be submitted as pdf or Word documents.
- Photos should be jpeg or PNG images (200KB to 2MB file size).
- A video demonstrating How to record your Words to Music entry has been produced by the inDigiMOB team. You can view this video on the inDigiMOB website and on the inDigiMOB Facebook page. Contact us on (08) 8952 6465 if you need any further assistance.
Confirmation of Entry Receipt:
- A confirmation of entry receipt will be sent to the email address provided. If you have not received confirmation for your entry within 48 hours of submission, please email: email@example.com
- The Judges’ decision is final with no exceptions, and no appeal process.
- All entries will be judged on creative merit.
- The winner(s) will be notified within one week of judges’ final decision.
- The overall winner will be showcased on the inDigiMOB website and social media platforms.
- First prize winner(s) shall receive a Mobile Phone and a $30 sim starter pack as well as an inDigiMOB or First Nations Media Australia branded T Shirt and a First Sounds Volume 1 CD featuring Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists.
- By entering the competition, the entrant agrees that the entry materials may be used by inDigiMOB and First Nations Media Australia for non-sale promotional purposes. Additional permission will need to be granted by the entrant for any other use of entry materials. The entrant retains the right to refuse any additional permissions.
Protection and Destruction of Personal Information:
- The entrant’s personal information will not be used or distributed for marketing or any other purposes.
Rights in your entry:
- You may download and use the Backing tracks made available by inDigiMOB on the inDigiMOB website on the understanding that:
- They will be used exclusively as a backing track for your original Words to Music entry as described in this competition;
- You warrant that your creation does not infringe or exploit the rights of any third party;
- You confirm that your original work is not defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, gives rise to civil liability or violates any law;
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, then the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate. The Promoter and their associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of their obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
By submitting a competition entry, the entrant agrees to be bound by the inDigiMOB Words to Music Competition Terms and Conditions.